What every California Catering Business Needs
All catering companies experience many risks that are unique to your business. That’s why these common California business insurance policies/quotes for catering companies are necessary in responding to these risks:
- General Liability – Protects you if someone gets hurt at your location or event or from your business operations/equipment
- Professional Liability- Provides coverage for the professional food service your company supplies
- Business Property- Covers any damage to your office or any other structure you use for your business from fire or theft.
- Commercial Auto- Protects any delivery vans or vehicles used to transport food and employees
- Workers Compensation- Provides coverage for any employee that gets injured on their job duties
What All California Catering Businesses Should Consider
For those catering companies that serve alcohol or want as much coverage as possible, it is important to consider adding the following to their California business insurance quote:
Liquor Liability- Covers you against lawsuits claiming your business overserved, served underage customers, and/or served alcohol to someone who later harmed another person; even if the harm was done off the premise of your business
Food Spoilage- Helps business who have large amounts of stored food as this covers losses due to food and inventory that spoiled because of equipment malfunctioning
Cyber- If your company has an internet presence, this is helpful as it protects from Internet-related risks such as data breaches
Assault & Battery- Can be included as part of General Liability or Liquor Liability, this provides coverage against claims involving physical and/or verbal altercations deemed threatening or harmful when at one of your business events or business premises
In order to obtain the best California business insurance quotes for your catering company, it is crucial to find the right broker who understands your general industry needs as well as your specific needs as an individual business. Call a business insurance broker today so they can get started on providing you with quotes and working hard for you so you can have peace of mind for your business and focus on serving your clients.